Spawforths, the award-winning and innovative multidisciplinary consultancy specialising in architecture, town planning and urbanism is recruiting an Associate Architect.
Due to securing several large scale new projects the consultancy, which has an excellent reputation for creating inspirational and deliverable development projects for both private and public sector clients throughout the North of England and the Midlands, is looking to recruit a confident and experienced architect to join their busy, well established team.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Between 10 and 15 years post qualification experience (ideally in a UK practice)
- Extensive manufacturing and industrial experience working directly with the end user or occupier.
- Confidence managing both clients and projects
- Ability to deliver all aspects of a project, both independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet changing practice and project needs
- Ability to multi-taskOther requirements:-
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign essential)
- Microsoft Office
- BIM – Revit preferred
- Full UK driving license plus access to a car
Location: East Ardsley, Wakefield
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum
Closes: Friday 7 April 2017
Job (Function): Architect
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Please apply by email, including a covering letter and CV.