insight6 leads the way in Customer Experience after rebranding from Shopper Anonymous
UK and Ireland based Customer Experience specialists, Shopper Anonymous, has rebranded to become insight6.
A leading national provider of client feedback has announced that it has rebranded from Shopper Anonymous to insight6.
The comprehensive rebrand aligns the business to ensure it totally represents its full product offer of Customer Experience (CX) tools and support which it delivers to over 1200 clients.
The change comes after significant research into the needs of businesses in modern times.
Michelle Rust is the local Customer Experience Director, she commented on the rebrand: “This is an exciting time for insight6, we have grown the tools and services that we provide to help transform businesses and the changes to our brand reflects that. Customer Experience is so important and 80% of CEOs say that it will be the number one business differentiator by 2020.
As Customer Experience Director I have a great knowledge of the local area and am always happy to talk to local businesses to find out how we can work together to make real and positive changes.”
Jonathan Winchester, CEO, explained the thinking behind the change: “Our customers spoke, and we listened. Our brand needed to better reflect how we behave and what we deliver. Without doubt this is the most exciting time of our development since we started the business 23 years ago.
“We took this opportunity to rethink not just our name, but our entire brand. We are proud to be ahead of the curve in a rapidly evolving industry, and our new brand identity, insight6, will now illustrate just how far the company has come. We shall continue to put our customers first and listen to what they need as well as being ahead of the CX development curve.”
Over the last five years, businesses within the professional, groups, and family sectors have started to use a wider range of CX tools as oppose to exclusively using the traditional mystery shopping service.
The new brand, insight6, reflects these changes in the market and the full range of services that it provides across the UK and Ireland.
Research also showed that there was further need to support businesses locally. Each Customer Experience Director has built up a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience within the region that they look after.
insight6 are unique for six reasons:
1. Customer Experience Directors are based across the entire UK and Ireland meaning clients have someone local, who knows the area, to partner with. As well as being CX experts they deliver world class training and mentoring and help business innovate and improve their customer’s experience.
2. The CX products help businesses understand how their clients feel at all stages before, during and after the customer journey.
3. Its feedback is easy for the customer to understand, through the new CX portal.
4. It has developed a 6-stage process – icx6 – which helps develop the very best customer experience for clients’ customers.
5. The team are sector specialists able to benchmark CX findings to help clients define where they are positioned in today’s market.
6. Transformation comes as standard
A new website has been launched as part of the change. Head to www.insight6.com to see the full range of services.